In this episode, we’re in the Halstead studio with ideas and suggestions on keeping your jewelry studio space organized and efficient.
1. Avoid Drawers – It’s easy to get things lost or shoved in the back.
2. Peg Boards – These are very handy! You can choose different hooks and brackets to hang your supplies on.
3. Jars – Great way to clearly see your tools and be able to grab them quickly.
4. Magnetic Stripping – attach to a shelf and hang lightweight saw blades and files from it.
5. Organizers – An inexpensive purchase to keep your pliers and attachments nice and neat.
Visit us at halsteadbead.com for all your tools and supplies to keep your jewelry studio organized.
You may also be interested in our additional jewelry studio set-up content: