You don’t have to buy an expensive jeweler’s bench! In this episode, we’ll cover 5 tips for setting up your own home jewelry studio bench on a budget. We will cover low cost tips and alternatives.
1. Studio Location – Keep your studio away from the kitchen or anywhere there’s food.
2. Selecting a Table – Needs to be able to withstand hammer blows and harmful spills.
3. Table Height – You’ll ideally want a table that is about 40″ tall, which is about chest height when sitting.
5. Table Edge – Select an edge that vices can attach to easily.
6. Fire Safety – Protect your table surface with a ceramic tile or masonry bricks for extra security.
Visit us at halsteadbead.com for all your tools and supplies to set-up your jewelry studio bench.
You may also enjoy these other articles about setting up your new jewelry workspace: