In this video episode, we talk about a great marketing idea for your business…jewelry box cards. These are small cards that include:
1. Business Name/ Logo
2. Certificate of Authenticity and/or Limited Edition Number
3. Care & Cleaning Instructions
4. Jewelry Title or Piece Name
5. Materials Used (Metals and/or Gems)
6. Web & Email Info (permanent only)
Include anything you want the customer to refer back to down the road on your custom jewelry box cards. Also don’t forget to use acid-free paper and sulfur-free inks in your card designs as they may tarnish the metals.
Don’t forget to visit us at www.halsteadbead.com to shop our selection of wholesale jewelry supplies.
You may be interested in these other articles about how to build your jewelry business: