Are you ready for 2011 holiday jewelry shows and gift shoppers? Here are our predictions for this year’s hottest jewelry gifts. If these trends aren’t represented in your holiday releases consider adding a few. There are just 70 more days to go until the day after Thanksgiving launches gift season. Tick, tock!
- Long Charm Cluster Necklaces – Pendant necklaces just keep getting longer! Boho length accessories graze the top of beltlines this fall and winter. Keep silver pendant chains simple and add clusters of thematically grouped silver charms that are personally meaningful to customers.
- Bangles and Cuffs – Stacking bracelets continue to be strong accessory trends. Broad solid cuffs and layered bangles are hot! Shop Halstead Bead Inc. for sterling silver sheet and jewelry wire along with all the jewelry making tools you need for crafting artisan bracelets.
- Flights of Fancy – Bird themed silver charms and design motifs remain very popular for this year’s gifts. Swallows, owls, wings and nests are particularly in demand.
- Hand Stamped Treasures – Customized mother’s jewelry and inspirational designs are all the rage these days. Use metal sheet or silver blanks and hand stamped jewelry tools for quick and easy charms to hang on sterling silver chain.
- Hoop Earrings – Standard, simple round hoops anchor the earring trend this season but also watch for prolific shape and embellishment variations to spice things up. Silver hoops never go out of style; they are classic jewelry staples so they make excellent gifts!
- Leather – Leather is making a comeback. From leather pants to leather jackets, leather is not just for rock stars these days. Be just a little bit naughty with wrapped bracelets and Leather cord, which is perfect for showing off statement pendants.
- Lace – Juxtapose leather accessories by also keep it nice with sweet lacy accents. The texture trend in fashion this fall and winter includes delicate lace highlights in clothing, scarves and even socks. Filigree pendants and findings perfectly blend with this trend.
- Stacking Rings – Simple rings set with multi-colored faceted stones or cabochons are popular across all jewelry segments these days. Stacking rings are highly collectible and great for building repeat business. Shop our fine silver bezel wire for setting cabs and watch out for our new line of sterling silver finger ring bands coming later this fall. The stacking sparklers shown below are by our 2011 Halstead Grant winner, Layne Designs.