In this episode, we’re in the Halstead Jewelry studio with ideas and suggestions on keeping your studio space organized and efficient.
1. Avoid Drawers – It’s easy to get things lost or shoved in the back.
2. Peg Boards – These are very handy! You can choose different hooks and brackets to hang your supplies on.
3. Jars – Great way to clearly see your tools and be able to grab them quickly.
4. Magnetic Stripping – attach to a shelf and hang lightweight saw blades and files from it.
5. Organizers – An inexpensive purchase to keep your pliers and attachments nice and neat.
Visit us at halsteadbead.com for all your tools and supplies.