In this episode we talk about a great marketing idea for your business…jewelry box cards. These are small cards that include possibly:
1. Business Name/ Logo
2. Certificate of Authenticity and/or Limited Edition Number
3. Care & Cleaning Instructions
4. Jewelry Title or Piece Name
5. Materials Used (Metals and/or Gems)
6. Web & Email Info (permanent only)
Include anything you want the customer to refer back to down the road. Also don’t forget to use acid-free paper and sulfur-free inks in your card designs as they may tarnish the metals.
Don’t forget to visit us at www.halsteadbead.com to shop our selection of wholesale jewelry supplies.